Stacy Ginn has over 25 years of experience in residential construction, manufacturing, and logistics. Previous management positions include Vice President Finance of Partners in Building, Vice President of an oilfield equipment manufacturer and Executive VP of an international freight forwarder. His real estate experience includes land acquisition/development, production home building, custom homes and commercial construction.
Prior to beginning his professional career, Stacy worked in various plant manufacturing positions including machine operator, assembly & test and production scheduling. Stacy and his wife are active members of Faithbridge Church and support many Christian charitable organizations including Mission of Yahweh, Workfaith Connection, Breakaway Ministries, SeeBelieve and Gospel Lakes.
Mr. Ginn holds a BBA in Accounting from the Texas A&M University Mays Business School in College Station, TX.
Provider of business advisory, M&A support services, financial analysis, litigation support, expert witness, forensic analysis, accounting software consulting, and IT managed services to small and mid-sized companies.
• Interim CFO for start-up manufacturer of insulated metal panels; created equity structure, sourced bank financing and developed strategic plan among managing day-to-day duties, 9 month project
• Partnered with private equity group to identify, analyze and pursue acquisitions consisting of over 100 initial prospects; managed due diligence for 2 deals, both manufacturing companies, 11 month project
• Developed strategic plan and executed various related tasks for employee benefits agency to convert from brokerage model to service model in light of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), 12 month project
• Analyzed the businesses of an industrial/retail lubricant manufacturer and created a strategic plan to mitigate bankruptcy on behalf of senior debt holder, 3 month project
• Interim CFO and lead litigation representative for environmental services firm; provided expert testimony in client’s case against a former partner and co-conspirators for breach of fiduciary duty and fraud. Client won a $1.5 million judgment in a 2-week jury trial and a take-nothing judgment on a $3 million counterclaim, 18 month project
• Lead partner on perpetual care client engagement; restructured operational processes, analyzed ERP needs, presented buy vs build options, trained employees on using new tools, 7 month project
• Provide forensic analysis in preparation for potential expert witness testimony for software developer and professional IT services provider on behalf of portfolio company against former owner; additional work assisting CEO in cash flow projections and strategic planning, 8 month project.